Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins #TwelveLoaves
Tender raspberry muffins with white chocolate chunks!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 14 muffins 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup white chocolate disks (or chunks)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- Line muffin tins with 14 cupcake paper liners and set aside. Preheat oven to 425º.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and mix with a spoon or rubber spatula till just combined. Carefully fold in white chocolate and raspberries.
- Scoop out batter to almost fill each muffin cup. Then bake for 5 minutes. Decrease oven temperature to 375º and bake for another 13-15 minutes or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for a 5-10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to continue cooling.