Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits are no-bake cheesecake flavored with both white chocolate and Frangelico. These homemade cheesecake desserts are elegant and easy to make! And practically foolproof!!!
Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits
My family loved when I made Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits, so why not a Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits? I decided to up my game and mix in some white chocolate AND hazelnut liqueur, which is an outstanding pairing.
Topping with a couple fresh berries and a sprig of mint is an easy way to turn a simple dessert into something elegant. I piped a little leftover cheesecake filling on top to anchor the mint. Voila!
Raspberry white chocolate cheesecake parfaits are a dessert worthy of a special occasion.
No-Bake Dessert Parfaits
Last summer, I attended the Food & Wine Conference in Orlando. What a blast! I met a slew of bloggers that I’d been “friends” with via our blogs, but never met in person and reconnected with some treasured blogger friends.
We laughed, we learned, we stayed up late, we enjoyed incredible food and wine. I knew I’d return this year. And as a bonus, I won second place with my Raspberry Chambord Brownies in Dixie Crystals’ Brownie Contest which just happened to be served at our homestyle, “Sunday Supper” dinner. The ultimate compliment was when a gluten-free blogger friend said she broke her diet to taste one of my desserts. An honor in so many ways.
So it was time to create another dessert, and parfaits make a gorgeous presentation. Plus with a cheesecake twist, they’re absolutely irresistible!
Bill swooned with his first bite. So after this high praise (you know he’s a hard sell). Cheesecake? Raspberries? White Chocolate? Frangelico? All wrapped into spectacular no-bake dessert parfaits! Definitely a winner at our house. I hope you enjoy these Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits!
- 2 cups frozen raspberries (fresh are fine, too)
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1+ tablespoon water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Fresh raspberries and mint to garnish, optional
- In a saucepan, combine raspberries, sugar and lemon juice. Simmer and stir occasionally till berries break down. Mix together cornstarch with a tablespoon of water to make a slurry (you can add a little more water if needed). Mix into hot raspberry sauce and cook till mixture thickens. Strain with a mesh sieve to remove seeds and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Carefully melt the chocolate in the microwave, stopping at 30 second intervals to stir, till chocolate is smooth. Set aside.
- Whip cream with whisk attachment of stand mixer till stiff peaks form. Place in another bowl and fit mixer with paddle attachment.
- Whip the cream cheese with the paddle attachment till light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and Frangelico and mix till combined. Add melted chocolate and mix till combined. Fold in whipped cream.
- Divide cheesecake mixture between 4-6 glasses/serving dishes and smooth tops. Reserve a few tablespoons if you'd like to pipe a star on top of each parfait.Pour some raspberry sauce over each parfait till it is evenly distributed. Spread to cover top of cheesecake. Pipe a star of filling over raspberry sauce and garnish with berries and mint if desired. Chill for an hour before serving.
Prep time does not include an hour of chilling.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 488 Total Fat: 34g Saturated Fat: 20g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 87mg Sodium: 148mg Carbohydrates: 44g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 37g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g