Raspberry Topped Mini Cheesecakes
These Raspberry Topped Mini Cheesecakes are perfect for all your entertaining needs!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 36 mini cheesecakes 1x
- Cuisine: Dessert, Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon Wondra flour (all purpose can be used, too)
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- Raspberry Sauce
- Fresh Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix crumbs, 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar and butter. Tamp about 1 teaspoon of crust in bottom of each mini paper muffin cup.
- Beat cream cheese, cream, 1/2 cup sugar,vanilla and lemon extract with electric mixer on medium speed, using paddle attachment if available, until well blended. Sprinkle flour over batter and mix until just incorporated. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Use spoon to fill each slot about ¾ full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove papers before serving and garnishing (I find it easier to remove papers when frozen).
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. These freeze well.
- Before serving, add a dab of raspberry sauce to each cheesecake. Top with a raspberry.
Adapted from my friend, Mary.
- Calories: 78kcal
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 58mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 26mg