This glorious Raspberry Mango Salsa finally made a mango convert out of me! Served with corn chips, it’s one addicting treat!
This Tropical Fruit Dip is marvelous for summer entertaining! It’s delicious enough to eat with a spoon!
I’ve always been a bit apathetic as far as mangoes are concerned. Maybe it was growing up in Iowa, where a bag of Angel Flake coconut was the most tropical fruit at the grocery store.
When I received a delivery of luscious, ripe mangoes this spring, my tune changed immediately. I diced the sweet and juicy, golden-orange flesh of one to make this Raspberry Mango Salsa.
Raspberry Mango Salsa
This combination was heavenly. My raspberries were a bit tart, so I added some honey for sweetness. Adjust the recipe according to your preferences. Feel free to chop your fruit and berries a bit smaller so they’re more chip friendly.
Honestly, I ate this straight out of the bowl with a spoon. The hubby prefers a more pedestrian combination of fruits.
And I can’t imagine him eating an apple and banana salsa with chips, maybe that’s OK though! He’s more of a Ruffles with French onion dip sort of guy.
So for those of you with more adventuresome palates (I think that’s nearly everyone! ), I hope you’ll hunt down some gorgeous mangoes and whip up some salsa.
More Mango Recipes You’ll Love:
- Pork with Mangoes from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Spicy Mango Slaw from Foodie with Family
- Mango Strawberry Avocado Salad from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mango Pineapple Salsa Recipe from Mama Loves Food
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries (may cut in half if desired)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Gently toss together all ingredients. Taste and add more onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro and/or honey if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Serving Size:1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 58Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g
I’m offering a series of Skinny Tips. How I keep slim is one of my most frequent inquiries. I’ll feature tips on some of my upcoming blog posts.
Tip #25: Get a good night’s sleep. Being tired lets down your defenses and you’re more likely to overeat. If you have a sleepless night, squeeze in a quick nap to help boost your will power.