Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
A delicious, sippable cocktail that’s perfect to usher in the New Year!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 10 cocktails 1x
- Category: Cocktail, Beverages
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/4 cups Grand Marnier
- 1 1/4 cups Pomegranate Juice (I used POM)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar (whiz regular sugar in a food processor if needed)
- 4 cups chilled Champagne
- Orange slices, pomegranate arils for garnish, optional
- Whisk together Grand Marnier, pomegranate juice, lime juice and sugar. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To serve, fill glasses ½-3/4 full with Grande Marnier mixture. Top with champagne and add garnishes if desired.
Total time does not include 2+ hours of chilling time.