Patriotic Monster Cookies
Flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies full of chocolate chips and M&M’s
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 3 dozen 1x
- Category: Cookies, Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 cups regular oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup red, white, and blue M&M’s, plus more to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
- Beat brown sugar, sugar and butter at low speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, peanut butter, vanilla, corn syrup, baking soda and salt beating until combined. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Scoop out rounded tablespoonfuls (or use medium sized cookie disher) onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.