Oreo Chocolate Chip Bars #TwoSweetiePies
Easy Bar Cookies chock full of chocolate chips and Oreo chunkss!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Dessert, Bar Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3.4 ounce box of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 16 Oreo cookies, each broken into 4 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line 9 x 13 pan with non-stick foil or use regular foil and spray with Pam or other non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixer, beat butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Add the pudding and beat until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined. Stir the chocolate.
- Scape the dough into the prepared pan and smooth top with offset spatula.
- Bake 20-22 minutes.They will look slightly underdone. Remove to cooling rack.
- Cool a few hours before cutting.