Open-Faced Salmon Sandwiches with Herb Cucumber Relish
A fabulous open-faced sandwich when you’re in the mood for some lighter fare.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entree, Sandwich
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (Hellmann’s® or Best Foods Organic Original Mayonnaise)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon. finely chopped fresh herbs, (dill, tarragon or parsley)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 1 cup lightly packed arugula
- 4 slices beefsteak tomato
- 8 ounces salmon fillet, broiled or poached, cut into 4 pieces
- Combine Hellmann’s® Organic Original, cucumber, onion, herbs, and mustard in small bowl.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cucumber relish on each toast slice. Evenly top with arugula, tomato, salmon, then remaining relish.