No Bake Oreo Icebox Cake Recipe
A super easy no bake icebox cake with 3 ingredients. Adapted from Hugs & Cookies.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert, No-Bake
- Method: Whipping, Layering
- Cuisine: American
- 2 boxes Oreo Thins
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted, optional
- Beat the cream to soft peaks, adding sifted powdered sugar if desire.
- Arrange a layer of cookies on small, round cake plate, making a circle. I used 12 per layer.
- Spread or pipe on cream and repeat placing cookies in a circular pattern
- Chill overnight, then cut into slices and serve!
Total time does not include overnight chilling.