Mustard, Garlic, Lime Marinated Chicken Breasts
The BEST chicken marinade adapted from Allrecipes.com
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings 1x
- Category: Entree, Chicken, BBQ
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6–8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In a gallon zip lock bag, thoroughly mix all marinade ingredients. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken till no longer pink inside. If using charcoal, use indirect heat as the oil and sugar will burn quickly. You may boil leftover marinade to serve alongside chicken.
Note: Chicken must be cooked to an internal temperature of 170 degrees for boneless products and 180 degrees for bone in chicken products.