M&M White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Chewy cookies filled with macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips, and white chocolate M&M’s
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 36 cookies 1x
- Cuisine: Dessert, Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks (16 tablespoons) butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate M&M’s, plus more to press into cookies when they come out of the oven
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In your mixer, cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix till combined.
- Gently stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the chopped white chocolate, M&M’s and macadamia nuts.
- Spoon out generous tablespoons of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving 2-inches between cookies.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are light brown. Slightly under-baking will make for a chewy cookie.
- Remove from oven, press a few M&M’s into each hot cookie, if desired, let cool for a couple minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 177kcal
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 87mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 28mg