Mini S’mores Tarts
Mini desserts suitable for any gathering! And super easy to make!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 15 mini tarts 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melting, Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 1 box frozen mini fillo shells (I used Athen’s brand, 1.9 ounce box)
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers, cut into shards
- Remove fillo shells from the freezer and place on a baking sheet.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate, cream and butter. Gently melt in microwave using 30 second increments, stopping to stir frequently, until chocolate mixture is smooth.
- Divide chocolate ganache between tart shells. Top each with about 4 mini marshmallows.
- Turn on broiler and place tarts in oven. Watch carefully until marshmallows are lightly browned. Remove quickly so they don’t burn. Insert a graham cracker shard into the center of the tart.
For another option, fill tart shells with lemon curd and top with a fresh, ripe berry.