Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crusts
Mini pumpkin cheesecakes with gingersnap crusts
- Yield: 75 cheesecakes 1x
- Category: Dessert, Cheesecake, Holiday
- 12 ouncebag Archway gingersnap cookies, processed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- White chocolate ganache (6 ounces chopped white chocolate melted with 1/4 cup cream)
- Candied pecans
- Crystallized ginger
- Candy corn
- Preheat oven to 325º. Line mini muffin tins with muffin papers. Set aside.
- Mix together gingersnap crumbs and melted butter, till well incorporated. Put 1 teaspoon of crumbs into the bottom of each muffin tin. Tamp down to make the bottom crusts. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fit with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Add vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and pumpkin puree and beat till incorporated, scraping the bowl with a spatula as needed. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing just till incorporated.
- Spoon filling into prepared mini-muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
- When cool, may top with a round of white chocolate ganache, then a pecan half, piece of crystallized ginger or a candy pumpkin, if desired.
Total time does not reflect cooling and chilling time