Mini Pumpkin Bread
A classic pumpkin bread recipe that’s always a hit. Make mini loaves for hostess or holiday gifts!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 1 large loaf or 5 mini loaves 1x
- Category: Bread, Quick Bread, Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease pans.
- Combine sugar and oil. Add rest of ingredients in order.
- First whisk in the eggs, then the pumpkin.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and spices, then add them to the pumpkin mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix.
- Stir in the water, then divide the batter between pans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes for small loaves. If you’re using a full size loaf pan, start checking at about 60 minutes, but my heavy duty loaf pans usually take more like 75 minutes. Check the center of the loaf with a toothpick. It should come out clean after inserting when the loaf is done.
My mini ceramic pans measure 5 x 3 x 2 inches. You can find them at Michaels.