Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
These mini cheesecakes topped with Oreos are a fun individual dessert made easy by using a whole Oreo as a crust!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 cheesecakes 1x
- Category: Dessert, Cheesecake
- Method: Mixing, Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 12 Nabisco Famous Wafers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 whole Oreos
- 6 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
For optional drizzle::
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Line standard muffin tin with foil baking cups or grease well with Baker’s Joy or other flour/oil non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 325º.
- Mix cookie crumbs, melted butter and 1 tablespoon of sugar in small bowl. Put 1 tablespoon of crumbs in each muffin cup, pressing down with fingers, spoon or tamper to compress. Alternatively, you can use a whole Oreo for each crust.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla till smooth. Mix in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Spoon into prepared cups. Sprinkle with chopped Oreos.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or till set. Cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening together in microwave. Drizzle over cheesecakes. I use a quart ziplock bag with a corner clipped off for drizzling.
Recipe from my friend, Erica