The Classic Mimosa with an optional shot of Grand Marnier
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Cocktails, Brunch
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice, I recommend Valencia oranges
- 4 ounces champagne, chilled, does not need to be a high-end brand
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier, optional
- Fill glass ¼-1/3 of the way with freshly squeezed orange juice. Add champagne almost to the top of the glass, leaving room for the optional Grand Marnier.
- Add one tablespoon of Grand Marnier to each glass if desired.
Measurements need not be precise but use the above amounts to start and tweak to your liking.