Milky Way Fudge
Milky Way Fudge – Who knew one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever made would be the recipient of the most compliments? This Milky Way Fudge was made from just three ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 64 squares 1x
- Category: Dessert, Candy
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces of Milky Way candy bars, chopped, divided (I used 10 Fun Sized Milky Way bars)
- Line a 8 inch pan with nonstick foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the condensed milk, chocolate chips and HALF the candy bar chunks. Microwave for 1 minute and then stir. Microwave for additional bursts of 20 seconds (stirring after each burst) until the mixture is smooth. (It won’t matter if there are a few unmelted pieces). Stir in the rest of the Milky Way chunks.
- Spread mixture into pan, using an offset spatula to smooth the top. Let cool at least an hour.
- Take the fudge out of the pan by lifting up the foil and transferring it to a cutting board. Cut into small pieces.
Recipe adapted from Hugs & Cookies XOXO via RecipeBoy.com. Total time does not include 1 hour cooling time.