Layered Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
A delectable, creamy two layer fudge featuring chocolate and peanut butter!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 81 fudge squares 1x
- Category: Dessert, Candy
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American
- 3 cups sugar, divided
- 12 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme, divided
- Line 9×9 pan with non-stick foil. Set aside.Combine 1½ cups sugar, 6 tablespoons butter, ⅓ cup evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly till temperature reaches 234º.
- Remove from heat and stir in ½ teaspoon vanilla, the chocolate chips and half the marshmallow creme (just less than ½ cup). Mix till chips are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth with off-set spatula.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, adding peanut butter, vanilla and marshmallow cream when mixture reaches 234º.
- Pour peanut butter fudge over chocolate fudge and smooth top.
- Cool to room temperature, then cut into squares to serve.
Total time does not include cooling time. 2 squares is one serving.