Jalapeno Popper Dip
A cheesy, spicy dip that will get raves from your company!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Dip
- Method: Mixing, Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese (hold back a couple tablespoons to sprinkle on dip before baking)
- 4 large jalapenos, roasted, skinned, seeded and diced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Toasted baguette slices, to serve.
- Preheat oven to 375º
- With a hand mixer, blend the cream cheese and sour cream till smooth, mix in the cheddar and Parmesan, then stir in the jalapenos and bacon.
- Spread into a greased 8×8 casserole dish. Sprinkle with some reserved Parmesan if desired. Bake for 15 minutes or till hot. Serve with toasted baguette slices.