Honey Glazed Chicken Kabobs
An easy, flavorful recipe for grilled chicken kabobs! Adapted from All-Recipes.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Entree, Chicken, BBQ
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces cubes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 half pineapple, cored, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- In a large liquid measuring cup, whisk together oil, honey, soy sauce, pepper, and garlic. Place the chicken into a gallon ziplock bag and add the marinade. Place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours, flipping the bag at least once.
- When ready to grill, thread the marinated chicken, onions, peppers, and pineapple onto skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using so they won’t burn).
- Grill until chicken is just cooked though. Serve hot.