I just love giving presents!!! Especially fun holiday bakeware like this wonderful pan from Williams-Sonoma. This Snowy Village Cakelet Pan will make six adorable cottages…and all they need is a dusting of powdered sugar to become a tasty, snowy village.
You may enter to win this pan a few different ways:
- Become a NEW follower of my blog (click on “Follow” in the right hand column), and make a comment letting me know.
- If you already are a follower, you can enter by leaving a comment on this post.
- You can also get a bonus entry if you place a link to this blog on facebook, and let me know you’ve done so with a comment on this post.
- You can get another bonus entry by posting a link to this blog on your twitter page, and letting me know with a comment on this post.
- And an additional bonus entry…like my facebook page…link on the right side of the blog
I will close this contest Friday, December 10, at 5 PM. One winner (from the US and Canada only) will be chosen at random and posted on this blog entry by 8 AM Eastern time on Saturday, December 11. At that time, I’ll provide an e-mail address for the winner to contact me with mailing information. GOOD LUCK!!!!
UPDATE: The winner is cookbookshelf!!!! Congratulations! Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with you contact information.