Frozen Grasshopper Pie with an Oreo Crust
This frozen minty grasshopper pie will delight mint fans of all ages!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Dessert, Pie
- Method: No-Bake, Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 24 Oreos, crushed (or Nabisco Famous Wafers plus 2 T sugar)
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/4 c creme de menthe
- 1 7-oz jar marshmallow creme
- 2 c heavy cream, whipped
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse till crumbs form. Combine crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a mixing bowl, gradually add milk and creme de menthe to the marshmallow cream, beating with a hand mixer to break up the marshmallow cream. Fold in whipped cream. Pour over crust. Freeze.
- No need to garnish, but I like to top slices with some whipped cream, a mint sprig and an Oreo when serving to company.
Recipe from my mom’s recipe cards.
Total time does not include freezing time.