Creme de Menthe and White Chocolate create an irresistible dessert
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- Green food coloring, optional
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate with ¼ cup of the heavy cream, stopping and stirring at 30-second intervals till smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Whip remaining ¾ cup heavy cream to soft peaks. Fold a large spoonful of whipped cream into cooled chocolate.
- Gently in creme de menthe, egg white and a few drops of green food coloring, if using.
- Pipe or spoon into serving dishes of your choice. Chill an hour or more before serving. Garnish with mint leaves and/or raspberries, if desired.
Inspired by Nigella Lawson.Total time does not include chilling time.