Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars
Layered minty cheesecake bars!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 23 minutes
- Total Time: 53 minutes
- Yield: 16 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 ½ cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 T sugar
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 8-ounce package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Stir together crust ingredients and press into an 8×8 pan lined with non-stick foil or regular foil sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Add egg and mix till incorporated. Mix in flour. Stir in creme de menthe. Spread batter over cooled crust and bake 30-35 minutes. Cool.
- Melt butter with chocolate chips in the microwave, stopping and stirring in 30-second increments, till melted and smooth. Mix in corn syrup. Cool slightly before pouring over cream cheese layer. Chill completely before cutting.