Fudgy Tombstone Parfaits
An easy way to turn a luscious parfait into a Halloween treat!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 4 parfaits 1x
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 5 Oreos, crushed or pulverized in a food processor
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Topping and garnish::
- Homemade or jarred fudge sauce, gently warmed to pouring consistency
- Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies
- Black frosting
- Cocoa powder, optional, to garnish
- Whipped cream, optional, to garnish
- Mix together Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Divide between 4 glasses, tapping lightly to even the layer. Set aside.
- Whip cream cheese with sugar and lemon juice until light and smooth. In another bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture till well combined. Divide the mixture between the 4 glasses, using a clean spoon to gently press into an even layer.
- Pour fudge sauce over cheesecake layer (make sure your sauce isn’t too hot) to make a ¼-1/3 inch layer. Set in refrigerator to chill as you prepare the garnishes.
- Pipe RIP onto 4 of the Milano cookies. When frosting is set, press one into each parfait, Add a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder if desired.
Total time does not include chilling time.
- Calories: 365kcal
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 222mg
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 82mg