These remind me of my favorite one bowl Martha Stewart Fudgy Brownies…having a minimum of dirty dishes, especially when working with chocolate, is a huge plus. These Fudgy One-Bowl Brownies differ in only two ways…by using unsweetened chocolate instead of semi-sweet and adding cocoa powder. The double dose of chocolate just made my family even happier. And I was thrilled as my kitchen was less of a disaster area than it usually is after a baking spree…particularly when cocoa is involved!
My #Sunday Supper group is again focusing on the easy, family friendly recipes from Katie Workman’s The Mom 100 Cookbook. Our goal is to increase the number of family meals eaten together each week…that time together is perfect for sharing stories, discussing the latest news headlines and laughing over silly jokes (my hubby’s contribution). Adding a delectable dessert to the menu is a sure fire way to get the whole family to show up at the same time. My oldest, who has recently moved to his own place, makes an effort to come home on Sunday nights for dinner a couple times a month… and he’s usually lucky enough to take home a few desserts for the coming week. No surprise there 🙂
Tip of the day: Chill your brownies thoroughly before cutting to get clean, sharp edges. Bring back to room temperature before serving.
Fudgy One-Bowl Brownies…adapted from The Mom 100 Cookbook
Join us this Sunday for #SundaySupper Around the Family Table with Katie Workman at 7pm ET. Katie is so much fun and will be sharing her Easy Back to School Recipes during our chat. Follow us on twitter by using hashtag #Sundaysupper or using Tweetchat. We love to feature your recipes on our #sundaysupper pinterest board and share them with all our followers. We love for you to join us and share your tips and inspiration. Let’s make this the best school year yet for our kids!
Easy Breakfast ideas:
- Hawaiian Scrambled Eggs Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Breakfast Wraps by Magnolia Days
- Scrambled Eggs with Herb Croutons Comfy Cuisine
- Scrambled Eggs for Preschoolers In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap by Meal Planning Magic
- California Chicken Wraps by Momma’s Meals
- Chicken, Hummus, and Sautéed Vegetable Wraps by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Grilled Roast Beef Wraps with Horseradish Mayo by Juanita’s Cocina
- Mesquite Turkey, Mango and Pepper Jack Wraps by Shockingly Delicious
- Hummus, Cucumber, Roasted Pepper and Carrot Lunchbox Wrap by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- California Wraps by Daily Dish Recipes
- Garlic Lemon Rosemary Roasted Chicken by Supper for a Steal
- Kebab Chicken and Grilled Veggie Wraps with Tahini Sauce by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Fresh mozzarella Pasta Casserole by The Weekend Gourmet
- Choose Your Topping Grilled Pizza by In the Kitchen with KP
- Quesadillas Your Way by Mrs. Mama Hen
- BBQ and Cheddar Chicken Quesadillas by Big Bears Wife
- Yum Yum Salmon Quesadillas by Family Foodie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares by Girlichef
- Fudgy One-Pot Raspberry Cocoa Brownies by Chocolate Moosey
- Fudgy One-Pot Brownies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pear Choco Walnut Coffee Cake by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Peach Clafoutis by The Messy Baker Blog
We will be sharing great family recipes all day and want you to share yours with us! Join us at 7pm ET for our #SundaySupper Chat with Katie Workman. Follow us on twitter by using hashtag #Sundaysupper or using Tweetchat. We love to feature your recipes on our #sundaysupper pinterest board and share them with all our followers.