Fudgy Brownies with Reese’s Chunks
Fudgy Brownies studded with Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 16 brownies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixing, Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 stick butter
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 cup miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups (cut in half)
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate in microwave safe bowl and microwave gently until butter and chocolate are melted (30 seconds x 3, stirring in between sessions). Let cool to room temperature.
- Stir sugar into chocolate till combined. Whisk in eggs one at a time, then vanilla. Fold in flour and salt.
- Sprinkle with Reese’s and gently press into batter.
- Bake until cake tester comes out of center with just a few moist crumbs, 40-45 min. Cool completely on rack. Remove brownies from pan using foil. Cut into 2 inch squares.
Brownie recipe adapted from Martha Stewart’s Baking Handbook