Fruity Chicken Salad
A classic chicken salad jazzed up with dried cherries, grapes and pecans
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- Category: Salad, Sandwich
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellmann’s)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper (1/8-1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup halved grapes (red or green seedless)
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and lemon juice. Add pepper to taste.
- Stir in chicken, celery, pecans and dried cherries.
- Serve over lettuce or on a bun or croissant.