Fruit Kebabs with White Chocolate Mascarpone Dip #ProgressiveEats
A dreamy white chocolate mascarpone dip that pairs beautifully with fresh fruit kebabs
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 2+ cups dip 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Cubed fruit, berries, cherries and grapes to skewer
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Thread fruit onto wooden skewers. Place on serving platter.
- Put chopped white chocolate and ½ cup of the heavy cream into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second increments, stopping and stirring till melted and smooth. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the other ½ cup of the cream with the mascarpone cream till smooth. Whisk in vanilla, then add cooled white chocolate.
- Serve dip with skewered fruit.