Frozen Fresh Berry Daiquiris
Frozen Fresh Berry Daiquiris – easy, refreshing and a scrumptious warm weather cocktail
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Cocktails
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup quartered strawberries, put in freezer while prepping ingredients
- Juice of half a lime
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Blue Chair Bay premium white rum
- 1–2 tablespoons sugar (adjust depending on your preference)
- 6+ice cubes
- lime slices to garnish
- Puree the raspberries, then strain the seeds. Add raspberry puree and strawberries to the blender along with the rest of the ingredients. Blend till smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a slice of lime.