Easter Candy Brownie Cookies
Fudgy brownie cookies filled with M&M’s. Perfect for leftover holiday candy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 dozen 1x
- Category: Dessert, Cookies, Easter
- Method: Mixing, Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup butter
- 1¾ cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cup flour
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or discs
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips or discs
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl, starting with 60 seconds, stirring, then heating and stirring in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Add sugar; mix well. Add the eggs and mix until combined. Add the vanilla.
- Add the flour and mix until incorporated. Add chocolate chips and mix until well distributed.
- If dough is too soft, let it sit at room temperature till it firms up.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. The centers should still look underbaked. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
Recipe adapted from Caprial Pence.