This Double Decker Oreo Fudge provides a delicious combination of white chocolate, dark chocolate, and Oreos all in one!
An Easy Fudge Recipe with only 5 ingredients, it’s made in the microwave and is a breeze to prepare. Your family will request this treat over and over!
Why You Should Make
- There are only 5 Ingredients!
- There is no candy thermometer needed. This fudge is basically foolproof!
- Oreos? White Chocolate? Dark Chocolate? Yup, it’s delicious!!! And easy.
One of Bill’s influences on our children is the love of Oreos. Double-Stuf preferred, but any form of the standard Oreo is acceptable. Me? Well, I love an Oreo pie crust, but no thank you when it comes to the cookies.
A new fudge recipe gets them even MORE excited! To appease the family’s need for sweets, I’m happy to utilize these sandwich cookies in my desserts. And when I spied Danielle’s recipe for Double Decker Oreo Fudge on her blog, Hugs & Cookies XOXO, I knew it was only a matter of time before I treated my gang. They’d get both fudge and Oreos!
How to Make Oreo Fudge
- Make sure to have a can of sweetened condensed milk on hand. This is different from evaporated milk which does not contain added sugar.
- Divide the sweetened condensed milk between two microwave-safe bowls. Add the white chocolate to one and semi-sweet to the other.
- Carefully microwave the bowl with the white chocolate, stopping and starting at 30-second intervals to stir, until most of the chocolate looks soft and melted.
- The residual heat will melt any little bits of unmelted chocolate.
- Add the quartered Oreos, gently stir and pour into the prepared pan.
- Repeat with the dark chocolate layer, pour over the white chocolate, then chill.
Tips for Making Easy Fudge
- Lining the pan with non-stick foil makes for both easy removal and easy cleanup! Using the foil as a sling, lift the whole batch out and place it on a cutting board to slice into squares.
- Using an offset spatula helps to spread both layers evenly and makes for a prettier result.
Hugs & Cookies XOXO
Thanks again to my lovely friend, Danielle for another magnificent dessert recipe!
Check out Danielle’s take on this recipe as well as her social media sites!
More Fudge Recipes You’ll Love:
- No-Fail Chocolate Fudge
- Oreo White Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Red Velvet Fudge
- Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
- Easy Pumpkin Fudge
- Milky Way Fudge
- Fudge Snowflakes
- Layered Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- More of my Best Dessert Recipes
Don’t Forget to Subscribe!
Have you subscribed to my weekly newsletter? You’ll get the latest blog recipes plus some seasonal favorites delivered to your inbox every Saturday morning! And as a bonus, you’ll receive a series of 5 Tips & Recipes for Leveling Up Your Desserts! Of course, you can unsubscribe at any time!!
SUBSCRIBE HERE—> https://bit.ly/3tLQIcL
This recipe was first shared in June 2015. Text was updated in 2021.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, split in half (1 can)
- 10 Oreos, chopped in quarters
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- LIne 8 x 8-inch pan with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Divide sweetened condensed milk equally between two microwave-safe bowls and set aside. Chop Oreos.
- Place white chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter in one of the bowls of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then repeat till chocolate is smooth and melted. Stir in Oreos and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate into the other bowl of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave, stopping and stirring at frequent intervals until smooth. Pour on top of the Oreo layer and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 square
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g