Cranberry, White Chocolate, Crystallized Ginger Cookies
A star studded cookie that’s perfect for the holidays and all year long!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Total Time: 34 minutes
- Yield: 2 1/2-3 dozen 1x
- Category: Cookies, Holiday
- Method: Mixing, Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
- Cream butter, shortening and sugars. Add egg and vanilla and mix well. Mix in salt and baking soda, then flour. Stir in cranberries, pecans, ginger and white chocolate.
- Scoop, then roll tablespoonfuls of dough. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes or till golden. Cool for a few minutes on baking sheet then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.