Cranberry Fluff Salad
A dreamy cranberry salad perfect for Thanksgiving.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Salad, Side Dish
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, frozen, then thawed cranberries (fresh or frozen also work)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Chop cranberries in a food processor. Remove to a bowl. Mix in sugar, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Add well drained pineapple and marshmallows. Mix to combine.
- Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. With a rubber spatula, gently fold the cream into the cranberry mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Total time does not include chilling time.