Crab Cakes with Cilantro Lime Aioli
Perfect crab cakes you can make at home!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Seafood
- Method: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb. lump crab meat
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely minced
- 1 scallion finely minced
- A scant 1/2 cup finely crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2-cup mayonnaise
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Mix everything but the crab. Gently fold in the crab. Form into cakes (3-inch diameter is a good size) and sauté in butter. Cook about 4 minutes per side until golden.
- Serve with your favorite tartar sauce or remoulade sauce. Pictured with Stonewall Kitchen’s Aioli.