Cookies and Cream Cookies
Recipe courtesy of Debbi Does Dinner
- Category: Dessert, Cookies
- Cookies and Cream Cookies…recipe courtesy of Debbi Does Dinner
- 2 sticks of butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 15 whole Oreos, ground in a food processor
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugars till well combined, then add eggs and vanilla and mix till incorporated. Mix in flour, soda, salt, and cocoa. When well combined, mix in cocoa powder, then Oreo crumbs. Finally mix in chocolate chips.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and place onto prepared baking sheets. Bake about 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly on sheets then remove to wire racks to finish cooling.