Cookie Dough Cheese Ball
A dessert cheeseball perfect for any occasion! From Kate’s Kitchen.
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert, Appetizer
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 c butter, at room temperature
- 3 T dark brown sugar
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1/2 c mini chocolate morsels
- 1/2 c finely chopped pecans (or use M&M’s)
- Animal crackers, Biscoff cookies or graham crackers
- Whip the cream cheese and butter. Whip in the brown sugar and powdered sugar. Stir in the chocolate morsels. Chill for several hours. I did mine overnight. Then, mold into a ball and roll in the finely chopped pecans or cover with M&M’s. Serve with dippers of your choice.