Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie
An easy, peasy Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie with only 4 ingredients!! So luscious and perfect for the coconut fans in your life.
Why You’ll Love
- The toughest part of this recipe was making a nice fluffy rim with the coconut crust. But that was a heck of a lot simpler than rolling out a pastry crust!
- The filling entailed pouring hot cream over the chopped chocolate and stirring. Easy peasy. The whole pie went together in a snap. And boy was it a hit!
- The sweet and chewy crust was filled with creamy, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate ganache. Coconut lovers will swoon! Who wouldn’t love a macaroon crust? And you are all in for an even bigger treat today.
- Are you annoyed by recipes that require an endless shopping list? Add this yummy coconut ganache pie to your baking list!
A 4 Ingredient Dessert!
I am a huge fan of easy recipes, especially when they become some of our favorite go-to dishes for dinner or dessert. A couple of years ago I shared a flank steak marinade composed of red wine, orange juice, and soy sauce. I usually have all the ingredients in the kitchen and it’s perfect to toss on the grill for a quick meal if you remember to marinate the night before.
I was challenged to make another 5 Ingredient or Less recipe. But I couldn’t go savory again. I just couldn’t. It had to be sweet and decadent. After mulling over easy fudge recipes, I couldn’t pass up this coconut crusted chocolate ganache pie inspired by Martha Stewart.
You May Also Like:
- 4-Ingredient Butterscotch Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sweets from Shockingly Delicious
- Best Ever Coconut Macaroons from Hip Foodie Mom
- Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- The Best No-Bake Cookies
- Layered Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- More of the Best Dessert Recipes
Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie Recipe
An easy coconut and chocolate pie with only 4 ingredients!
For the crust:
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 11 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
For the filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate , finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, blend butter and one-third of coconut until mixture makes a mass, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the rest of the coconut.
- Press coconut mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate, leaving top edges less compressed and fluffy. Arrange foil over the rim of crust to prevent burning. Bake until the middle begins to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake until edges are browned, 4 to 5 minutes more. Remove to rack to cool completely.
- Gently melt chocolate and cream in the microwave, stopping and stirring at 30-second increments till melted and smooth. Pour into coconut crust. Refrigerate until filling is set, at least one hour.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart.
Total time does not include cooling and chilling times.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 466Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 6gSugar: 31gProtein: 3g
70 Comments on “Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie”
this is one of the most GORGEOUS, delectable pies I’ve EVER witnessed. I MUST make and devourrrrrrrr. xxxxxxx
Where has this pie been all my life? Thank you so much Liz for sharing the recipe. Coconut crust – look out here I come!
This maybe a little too rich for me. Oh heck, yes I’d like some please!
Coconut lover… here! That coconut crust is spectacular! And that chocolate ganache filling looks so goooood! Yum!
I love the coconut crust! Can’t wait to try it out myself.
Chocolate and coconut…I am in love!
Oh my, that coconut crust looks fabulous. What would you recommend for a non-chocolate filling?
That is gorgeous Liz! I would never believe it was that simple unless I had read it!!
I love pairing chocolate and coconut. I don’t make pie nearly enough, this is so tempting!
I can’t believe this has less than 5 ingredients in it, it looks so decedent! Well done for coming up with this recipe I would really struggle to come up with something this good with so little ingredients to hand.
Oh man. You always make the most luscious looking desserts Liz! Ganache is my weakness.
Wow this looks so decadent!! I’ll take a slice right about now!
WOW Liz! My mouth dropped open over the gorgessity of your photos. This is so beautiful and I love the simplicity of the recipe. I’m sure the coconut and the chocolate shine through, as they should. Delicious!
This is amazing! I don’t know why I never thought to make a pie crust with coconut before! Yay! Can’t wait to try it!
Coconut crust! Just brilliant!
That silky chocolate looks so good! Love the simple ingredients!
The coconut crust looks perfect!
This looks so yummy! I love the coconut crust!! I have to give this a shot!
Gorgeous looking pie, Liz! I used to make a ganache tart quite frequently – back in the day ; my most requested recipe. You can’t go wrong with chocolate and cream! The addition of a coconut crust puts this over the top! Sounds and looks divine.