Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie
An easy, peasy Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie with only 4 ingredients!! So luscious and perfect for the coconut fans in your life.
Why You’ll Love
- The toughest part of this recipe was making a nice fluffy rim with the coconut crust. But that was a heck of a lot simpler than rolling out a pastry crust!
- The filling entailed pouring hot cream over the chopped chocolate and stirring. Easy peasy. The whole pie went together in a snap. And boy was it a hit!
- The sweet and chewy crust was filled with creamy, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate ganache. Coconut lovers will swoon! Who wouldn’t love a macaroon crust? And you are all in for an even bigger treat today.
- Are you annoyed by recipes that require an endless shopping list? Add this yummy coconut ganache pie to your baking list!
A 4 Ingredient Dessert!
I am a huge fan of easy recipes, especially when they become some of our favorite go-to dishes for dinner or dessert. A couple of years ago I shared a flank steak marinade composed of red wine, orange juice, and soy sauce. I usually have all the ingredients in the kitchen and it’s perfect to toss on the grill for a quick meal if you remember to marinate the night before.
I was challenged to make another 5 Ingredient or Less recipe. But I couldn’t go savory again. I just couldn’t. It had to be sweet and decadent. After mulling over easy fudge recipes, I couldn’t pass up this coconut crusted chocolate ganache pie inspired by Martha Stewart.
You May Also Like:
- 4-Ingredient Butterscotch Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sweets from Shockingly Delicious
- Best Ever Coconut Macaroons from Hip Foodie Mom
- Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- The Best No-Bake Cookies
- Layered Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- More of the Best Dessert Recipes
Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie Recipe
An easy coconut and chocolate pie with only 4 ingredients!
For the crust:
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 11 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
For the filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate , finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, blend butter and one-third of coconut until mixture makes a mass, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the rest of the coconut.
- Press coconut mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate, leaving top edges less compressed and fluffy. Arrange foil over the rim of crust to prevent burning. Bake until the middle begins to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake until edges are browned, 4 to 5 minutes more. Remove to rack to cool completely.
- Gently melt chocolate and cream in the microwave, stopping and stirring at 30-second increments till melted and smooth. Pour into coconut crust. Refrigerate until filling is set, at least one hour.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart.
Total time does not include cooling and chilling times.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 466Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 6gSugar: 31gProtein: 3g
70 Comments on “Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie”
I don’t see the recipe here Liz, I would love to know the details on how to make this amazing dessert.
I totally never thought of a coconut crust, this is so awesome, thanks for sharing.
It always amazes me when I see a beautiful and elegant dessert with so few ingredients. That’s really a “go to recipe!
This is one impressive dessert! I bet the chocolate and coconut pair so well together!
What a fabulous idea Liz, to make a macaroon crust! I just love it and it looks absolutely gorgeous too. I bet that chocolate ganache was TDF!
What a great idea, I have a few people in my life who are gluten-free so this is perfect.
I am swooning, Liz. What a pretty pie!
Gorgeous pie, who could resist the coconut crust or chocolate ganache?!
Oh dear…I think I need a slice of this pronto! Do you deliver, Liz?
Oh wow! I’m completely awed by its presentation & I thought coconut & choc make a perfect combi, LIz!
Hi Liz, this is such a lovely pie…and with that glossy,gorgeous chocolate ganache and crisp coconut…a definite indulgence for every sweet tooth,thanks so much for sharing 🙂
That’s gorgeous, Liz – and definitely worth it to make such an amazing crust!
Oh my gosh Liz! Your crust is calling me! What a great recipe! It is so pretty! I am bookmarking this one!
Liz, this is amazing to whip up with just 5 ingredients! I love the crust! Creating a pie with this small amount of ingredients so successfully is truly indicative of your baking skills!
That crust is deeeeelightful!! (I’m not a fan of pie crust – gets in the way of the filling – but coconut? That I can do!)
Lizzy, I’m SO sad that I can’t have a slice of this delicious looking pie! The allergic reaction MIGHT be worth it, but I suppose the death that follows wouldn’t be high on my priority list 😉
Pinned and Stumbled!
So simple and decadent and beautiful! Love the coconut!
Macaroons and chocolate are like BFF in the world of sweets..I bet it was not a big but huge hit! As always, hats off to you for making your desserts look sooooo pretty, Liz =)
I LOVE this pie! I made it a couple of years ago and could not stop eating it! So, the next time I made small tarts (the size of mini muffins)… but I still ate too many… it is that good! I love your pictures, as always my friend!
Wow, that really is a simple pie! Looks like a million bucks though, the crust is very pretty:@)