Classic Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
A super easy cookie recipe with that fabulous pairing of chocolate and peanut butter.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Category: Dessert, Cookies, No-Bake
- Method: Boiling, No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder to a boil, stirring occasionally. Once the mixture is boiling, let it boil for one full minute, then remove from heat.
- Add the oatmeal, peanut butter, and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Using a medium cookie disher/scoop, scoop out tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Let rest at room temperature until cool.