Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
An easy fudge recipe chock full of marshmallows
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 64 squares 1x
- Category: Dessert, Candy
- Method: Microwave, Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate (or 8 ounces semisweet chocolate and 4 ounces milk chocolate), I used Ghirardelli bars, chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine chocolate and the condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.Microwave in 30-second increments, stopping and stirring until smooth and melted.
- Stir in the marshmallows.
- Spread into prepared pan and refrigerate at least one hour. Cut into squares and serve.