Brownie Batter Dip
You will lick the bowl of this Easy Brownie Batter Dip spankin’ clean; it’s truly a phenomenal treat that takes only minutes to create. Perfect for any gathering….and everyone will beg for your recipe!
Easy Brownie Batter Dip
I first made a scrumptious Cookie Dough Dip a few years ago. I packed it up in a cooler and brought it on a road trip with some couples from our neighborhood. They went hog wild over it. And, as a cookie dough lover, I was thrilled that it was egg-free and extremely swoon-worthy.
I’ve been meaning to taste test a chocolate version, so grabbed a box of brownie mix to make a super easy chocolate dessert dip. Mixed with cream cheese, butter, my homemade mascarpone cheese (you may certainly use store-bought or even Greek yogurt or sour cream) plus a few more ingredients created a magnificent indulgence!
Pop a few candies on top of this brownie dessert dip to make a seasonal treat perfect for any of your upcoming holiday parties. Or use your team colors to make a fun, interactive game day treat! I shake up these Patriotic Brownie Cookies with different colored M & Ms depending on the holiday.
Tips for Making a Chocolate Dessert Dip
- Use your favorite box of brownie mix. Since you only need one cup, place the leftovers in a sealed bag and store in the freezer for your next batch.
- This is easily made gluten-free by using a gluten-free brand of brownie mix.
- Garnish with your favorite candies like toffee bits, chocolate chip or any chopped candy bars.
- If it’s hard to find mascarpone cheese in your area, feel free to use Greek yogurt or sour cream instead.
- By swapping out these holiday-colored M&Ms, you can use this dip for game day with team colors, or pastel candies for Easter. It’s the perfect treat for any occasion!
More Brownie Recipes You’ll Love:
- Coffee Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Brownie Cake from Melanie Makes
- Triple Chocolate Brownie Mousse Cake from Beyond Frosting
- Snickers Cheesecake Brownie Cake from Inside BruCrew Life
- Fudgy Brownie Trifle with Chocolate Mousse
- Simple Fudgy Brownies
- Toffee Brownies
- Fudgy Brownie Pie
- More Homemade Brownie Recipes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, Greek yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of your favorite brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- M & M's or more chocolate chips to garnish, optional
- Cookies, apple slices or your favorite dippers
- Put cream cheese, mascarpone, and butter into a bowl and beat with mixer till smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix till combined.
- Add brownie mix and blend, scraping sides of bowl till well combined. Mix in chocolate chips and scrape into a serving dish. Garnish with candy if desired.
- Keep refrigerated, but bring out 20 minutes before serving to allow dip to soften.
- *Note: if you like a thinner dip add a wee bit of milk.
Calories include a cookie for dipping
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 445Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 304mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 6g