You will lick the bowl of this Brownie Batter Dip spankin’ clean; it’s truly a phenomenal treat that takes only minutes to create. Made using Krusteaz Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie Mix, it’s my entry into the Krusteaz Blogger Bake-Off.
Brownie Batter Dip
I first made a scrumptious Cookie Dough Dip a few years ago. I packed it up in a cooler and brought it on a road trip with some couples from our neighborhood. They went hog wild over it. And, as a cookie dough lover, I was thrilled that it was egg free and extremely swoon-worthy.
I’ve been meaning to taste test a chocolate version, so when the kind folks at Krusteaz sent me some Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie Mix, I knew exactly what I was going to make with it. Mixed with cream cheese, butter, my homemade mascarpone cheese (you may certainly use store bought or even Greek yogurt or sour cream) plus a few more ingredients created a magnificent indulgence!
Pop a few candies on top to make this brownie batter dip a seasonal treat perfect for any of your upcoming holiday parties.
Krusteaz Announces Their New Gluten Free Line of Baking Mixes
Krusteaz, well known for their quality baking mixes, just launched a line of gluten-free products. Their Buttermilk Pancake Mix features real buttermilk, their Blueberry Muffin Mix includes a can of real wild blueberries, their Honey Cornbread and Muffin Mix contains real honey and their Double Chocolate Brownie Mix is loaded with chocolate chips.
They all became available at most major grocery stores in September. Check your baking aisle for availability. How about some gluten free cornbread stuffing for Thanksgiving?
More Recipes You’ll Love:
- Coffee Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Brownie Cake from Melanie Makes
- Fudgy Brownie Trifle with Chocolate Mousse
- Snickers Cheesecake Brownie Cake from Inside BruCrew Life
- Simple Fudgy Brownies
- Triple Chocolate Brownie Mousse Cake from Beyond Frosting
Brownie Batter Dip
You will lick the bowl of this Brownie Batter Dip spankin’ clean; it’s truly a phenomenal treat that takes only minutes to create.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, Greek yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Krusteaz Gluten Free Brownie Mix or your favorite brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- M & M’s or more chocolate chips to garnish, optional
- Gluten free cookies, apple slices or your favorite dippers
- Put cream cheese, mascarpone, and butter into a bowl and beat with mixer till smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix till combined.
- Add brownie mix and blend, scraping sides of bowl till well combined. Mix in chocolate chips and scrape into a serving dish. Garnish with candy if desired.
- Keep refrigerated, but bring out 20 minutes before serving to allow dip to soften.
- *Note: if you like a thinner dip add a wee bit of milk.
Calories include a cookie for dipping
Disclosure: Krusteaz supplied me with a variety of gluten free mixes and a shopping stipend . I was not compensated for writing this post and the opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Krusteaz.