BLT Burgers with Spicy Mayonnaise
Burgers take a cue from the classic BLT
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Yield: 4 burgers 1x
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/4 cup ground or finely minced bacon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Black pepper, a good pinch or to taste
For spicy mayo:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1–2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted if desired
- 4 bacon slices, cooked
- 4 tomato slices, thick slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Mix together ground chuck, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Form 4 hamburger patties.
- Make mayonnaise by whisking together mayonnaise, Sriracha, and ketchup. Set aside.
- Grill burgers to desired doneness. Toast buns if desired.
- Place burger on bottom half of bun and top with bacon, tomato, lettuce and mayo in whatever order you prefer.
!Make the spicy mayo as spicy as you’d like. If heat is not your thing, use plain mayonnaise.