Biscoff Cookies are outrageously delicious! But loaded with dried fruit and white chocolate, make them to die for!! Try not to go back for seconds!
Like so many of you, I have cookie exchanges and many other holiday gatherings in December…and these events usually require me to bake up something outrageously sweet. This time of year, I spend a LOT of time perusing Danielle’s blog, Hugs and Cookies XOXO. Her site is the epitome of baking decadence…and she is a constant source of recipe inspiration. I found the perfect recipe in Danielle’s Biscoff Cookies, but her version had dried blueberries and white chocolate chips. I tweaked them just slightly and was thrilled with the results.
Biscoff Spread Cookies
These biscoff cookies may not win any beauty contests, but the amazing combination of flavors and textures will win you over. They are soft and chewy with subtle spice cookie undertones from the Biscoff Spread, plus the dried tart cherries and melty white chocolate chunks push these over the top. Feel free to use your favorite dried fruit…chopped, dried apricots would be incredible…and the chocolate chip or chunk flavor of your choice.
Two Sweetie Pies
Each month Danielle and I cook up a recipe from each other’s blog…you can find all our recipes with a search using the #TwoSweetiePies hashtag. And be sure to follow Danielle on her social media sites and blog:
Thanks, Danielle, for another winner! xoxo
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Biscoff
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars, and Biscoff. Add egg and vanilla and mix.
- Add dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in white chocolate and dried cherries.
- Scoop out rounded tablespoons of dough and roll into balls. Press down gently to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, cool for a few minutes on baking sheets, then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
Total time: 45 minutes
Recipe adapted from Hugs & Cookies XOXO
Serving Size:2 cookies
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 24mg Sodium: 224mg Carbohydrates: 61g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 38g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g