Better Than Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars
A no-bake chocolate and peanut butter treat that will satisfy your Reese’s cravings!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 16 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert, No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Peanut Butter Layer:
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Better Than Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars..adapted from a combination of recipes
- tablespoons butter, melted
- cup graham cracker crumbs
- cup powdered sugar
- /2 cup smooth peanut butter
- cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- teaspoon vegetable oil
- Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and peanut butter in medium bowl. When well combined, pat into a well greased 8 x 8 inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- Melt chocolate chips and oil together in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds or so, till smooth. Spread over top of peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before cutting.