Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
Inspired from the Winners cookbook
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Entree, Beef
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Asian, American
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup sherry
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 lbs beef tenderloin, cut into cubes
- fresh mushrooms
- zucchini, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large pieces
- Large red onion, cut into wedges
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a gallon ziplock bag. Mix together well. Remove about a cup of marinade to a second ziplock bag. Marinate beef in first ziplock one hour at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator. Do the same with the vegetables with the smaller amount of marinade.
- Spear meat on skewers. Spear veggies on separate skewers. Grill to desired doneness.
Total time does not include marinating time.
Feel free to use the vegetables of your choice.