Baked Garlic Shrimp
Recipe adapted from Southern Living
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Seafood, Entree
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 dozen large, fresh shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh Italian parsley
- 2–3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs, toasted in skillet with 1-2 teaspoons butter till nicely browned
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- French bread to soak up the delicious juices.
- Preheat oven to 300º.
- Peel and devein shrimp if needed, leaving tails on if desired. Arrange in a single layer in shallow baking dish. Pour olive oil over shrimp. Combine parsley, garlic and peppers. Sprinkle over shrimp. Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, uncover and flip shrimp. Drizzle with melted butter and top with bread crumbs and Parmesan. Bake uncovered 10 minutes or less, till shrimp is just cooked through.
- Serve with French bread to soak up the delicious juices.