Almond Raspberry Tartlets
- Yield: 20-24 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup almond paste, crumbled
- Sliced almonds
- Beat together butter and cream cheese. Mix in flour. Cover and chill one hour.
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Tamp into the bottom and up sides of an ungreased mini-muffin tin.
- Spoon a 1/2 teaspoon of jam into each pastry crust.
- Beat together egg, sugar and almond paste. Spoon one level teaspoon over jam. Using finger or offset spatula, smooth tops. Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool on wire rack before removing.